Today marks six months since I got married. My husband and I lived together for a few years before we got married, so matrimony wasn't the biggest leap for us. That said, there are definitely things that are different. For instance, I think we are still trying to find a groove to married life- taking turns keeping the house clean, working around each other's schedules, and fighting the urge to be desperately attached at the hip. Time and patience, as my mother would tell me. I couldn't be happier that we're married.
My husband and I live in Northern Virginia; he tattoos here and I work in a coffee shop. Most of the time, you can find us bumming around the house, or out at antique stores looking for weird things to collect. I like old magic books and grimoires; crystals and all that hippie stuff. I also like swedish design, clean lines, and muted color palates. My husband makes and collects resin and vinyl kaiju toys, and plays a whole lot of video games. He also paints, puts models together with impeccable skill, and airbrushes like a pro. Together, we adventure through woods and travel to conventions. We build random things and get overly ambitious about our projects sometimes. Mostly, we try to have fun and try new things.
Tomorrow, we'll talk about gratitude journals, and maybe something a little magical :)
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment